Ford Racing 5.0L 302 CI 340 HP GT-40 Crate Engine
Currently out of stock
Item Number: FMS-M-6007-XEFM
Manufacturer: Ford Racing
Manufacturer Part No: M-6007-XEFM
Here's a great motor for your Mustang. It makes a solid 340HP using parts straight out of the Ford Racing catalog. It's professionally built by Ford and comes with a limited, 12 month/12,000 miles warranty!
Here's what you get
* 302 cubic inch
* 340 hp @ 5500 RPM
* 9.0:1 compression ratio (nominal)
* Forged pistons
* Forged steel connecting rods
* Hydraulic roller camshaft M-6250-E303, .498" lift intake and exhaust, duration at .050" is 220 degrees intake and exhaust
* Double roller timing chain set M-6268-A302
* Nodular iron crankshaft
* Rear sump pan fits most Fox body cars
* Ford Racing aluminum GT-40 cylinder heads M-6049-X303 with 1.94" intake valves and 1.54" exhaust valves
* Roller rocker arms M-6564-B351
* New block, oil and water pumps, oil pan, flywheel and harmonic balancer
* Can be used in kit cars, street rods, Mustangs, Fox-bodied cars, and trucks
* Depending on your application, a different timing cover, water pump, performance oil pan and pickup may be required. See installation notes
Some or all of the following items may need to be changed from your original engine or modified for proper installation:
* This engine has a rear sump oil pan and pickup, regular rotation timing cover and reverse rotation water pump and EFI valve covers
* A different performance oil pan and pickup may be required for your application. Call the Techline at (800) FORD788 for more information
* The timing chain cover will work with most regular rotation water pumps.
* Fuel pump eccentric M-6287-B302 installed, allows use of mechanical fuel pump
* A reverse rotation water pump is installed on the engine. Other applications may require different water pumps and timing chain covers.
* The valve covers (M-6582-K302R) should fit most 1986-93 Mustang EFI applications, optional valve covers (sold separately) are available.
* The flywheel included (M-6375-B302) should work for most 157-tooth manual transmission applications. For other transmission applications use the proper 50 oz. flywheel.
* Firing order 1-3-7-2-6-5-4-8 (5.0L HO and 351W order)
* Built with current available parts. Photo and specs may vary
This item ships truck freight. A sales associate will contact you with a price before shipping.
Will fit other vehicles but may require modifications and/or fabrication.